Sunday, April 24, 2016

Water Color Fuschia and Butterfly



AAahh..... the end of the weekend.... :-(
I thought I would post one more card......



This is a Technique Tuesday stamp called Fuschia. I stamped it with Ranger Archival Ink on Strathmoore Cold Press paper. I used Tombow Dual Brush marker ink and a waterbrush to color the image. This color combination in the real plant world is called "Dark Eyes" and was my mom's favorite fuschia. I added Pretty Pink Posh's sequins and droplets. The butterfly is from Lawn Fawn's Critters in the 'Burbs set. I used My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Die-Namics.

Thanks for stopping by!

This card will be linked to:





1 comment:

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the watercolor background, sweet butterfly and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing along on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie